2013/14 POINTSCORE COMPETITION
At the 2012 Annual General Meeting, Members voted to hold a Club Pointscore Competition during 2013/14 and elected the following shows*:
1. The Saint Bernard Club of NSW Inc Easter Specialty Show - Sat 30th March 2013
2. Hawkesbury District Agricultural Association - Fri 19th April 2013
3. Ladies Kennel Association of NSW - Sun 19th May 2013
4. Dogs NSW Public Relations Committee - Sat 15th June 2013
5. Sutherland Shire All Breeds Kennel Club - Sun 14th July 2013
6. Rylstone Kandos & District Dog Club - Sat 27th July 2013 (am)
7. Dogs NSW Spring Fair - Sat 31st August 2013
8. Dogs NSW Spring Fair - Sun 1st September 2013
9. Nowra & District Kennel Club Inc - Sun 22nd September 2013
10. Southern Highlands Kennel & Obedience Club Inc - Sun 20th October 2013
11. Dogs NSW Complex Fundraising Committee - Sat 15th February 2014
12. Lake District Canine Club - Sat 15th March 2014 (am)
13. Lake District Canine Club - Sat 15th March 2014 (pm)
* to be confirmed with the publication of show dates and schedules by Dogs NSW
· The scoring is on the best 8 out of 13 shows.
· A separate pointscore is held for dogs and bitches over the age 6 - 18 months with the winner titled Best Juvenile Dog/Bitch.
· A dog may enter as many classes as he wishes but only one class will be used as the pointscore class.
· Point system: 1st in class -3 points; 2nd in class - 2 points; 3rd in class - 1 point; Reserve Challenge -2 points; Challenge - 3 points.
· The pointscore is open to Members of the Club only.
· Members must notify the Secretary if they do not wish to be included in the pointscore competition.
· The Pointscore Secretary be taken from Committee.
· Each pointscore year commence with the Club Specialty Show and conclude with the last nominated show prior to the Club Specialty Show.
· Pointscore rules be set at the Annual General Meeting each year.
· Pointscore shows are to be decided at the Annual General Meeting the year prior to the beginning of the competition year.